By Robert J. Sternberg,Elizabeth Davis,April C. Mason,Robert V. Smith,Jeffrey S. Vitter,Michele Wheatly
Read or Download Academic Leadership in Higher Education: From the Top Down and the Bottom Up PDF
Similar college & university education books
Better schooling is usually thought of a neighborhood affair. but in fact it's a grand, around the globe firm. here's the 1st attempt to explain better schooling on an international scale, mapping the speedily starting to be box of upper schooling on either a countrywide and foreign point via analyzing courses, education facilities, and courses.
In the altering atmosphere of upper schooling this ebook is meant as a well timed contribution that argues evaluate literacy is vital to higher studying and delight. It presents the theoretical underpinning for review literacy, makes use of proof of effect of adjustments proposed, outlines tips to swap perform and discusses the potential for such switch for radical reform of review techniques.
For First yr adventure, scholar good fortune, and advent to school classes for college students attending 4 12 months courses. Keys to varsity good fortune units the normal for connecting educational luck to good fortune past college, exhibiting scholars how you can observe ideas inside of university, profession, and existence.
“Edmund Hansen exhibits school how university classes have to be designed! Hansen has the blueprint all of us have to stick to if we're to place jointly classes that would produce significant and long-lasting studying for our scholars. "? Terry Doyle, school middle for educating & studying, Ferris nation UniversityIdea-based studying takes as its aspect of departure the large conceptual principles of a self-discipline that provide constitution and team spirit to a path or even to the curriculum, instead of a spotlight on content material that could result in educating sequences of loosely-related subject matters; and aligns with notions of student-centered and outcomes-based studying environments.
- Enhancing Sustainability Campuswide: New Directions for Student Services, Number 137 (J-B SS Single Issue Student Services)
- Nature and Revelation: A History of Macalester College
- Implementing Transfer Associate Degrees: Perspectives From the States: New Directions for Community Colleges, Number 160 (J-B CC Single Issue Community Colleges)
- eBook Online Access for P.O.W.E.R. Learning: Foundations of Student Success
- Theory and Method in Higher Education Research II: 10 (International Perspectives on Higher Education Research)
- Developing Cultural Capability in International Higher Education: A Narrative Inquiry
Additional info for Academic Leadership in Higher Education: From the Top Down and the Bottom Up
Academic Leadership in Higher Education: From the Top Down and the Bottom Up by Robert J. Sternberg,Elizabeth Davis,April C. Mason,Robert V. Smith,Jeffrey S. Vitter,Michele Wheatly