By Kent E. Dove,Jeffrey A. Lindauer,Carolyn P. Madvig
View an instance of a educating software to be had during this identify: Course Syllabus.
Read Online or Download Conducting a Successful Annual Giving Program: A Comprehensive Guide and Resource PDF
Best nonprofit organisations & charities books
To be had for the 1st time in paperback, Seven Faces of Philanthropy introduces to you the Seven Faces approach—a robust instrument that allows improvement pros to maximise their effectiveness while forthcoming significant donors for presents. The authors determine and profile seven different types of significant donors and provide you with precise techniques on how you can procedure them.
Some of the most fresh books on organizational development to be written in decades. The reader will stick with within the footsteps of the writer via a number of enterprises in the course of a thirty-year trip. you can find a number of how you can reposition a firm whereas bettering its status locally served.
The Philanthropic brain is predicated on dozens of candid interviews with Canada’s most sensible philanthropists who proportion their own tales and extraordinary insights. you can find the perspectives of those entire Canadians instructive, interesting, maybe even validating, and positively motivational. The Philanthropic brain is a unprecedented chance to benefit from and be encouraged via Canada’s so much beneficiant participants – and to glean the genuine purposes at the back of a few of their biggest donations.
Los Angeles's jap American nationwide Museum, tested in 1992, is still the one museum within the usa expressly devoted to sharing the tale of american citizens of jap ancestry. The nationwide Museum is a distinct establishment that operates in collaboration with different associations, museums, researchers, audiences, and funders.
- Training Public Administrators Around the World
- Soziale Wirkungsmessung im Social Entrepreneurship: Herausforderungen und Probleme (German Edition)
- Managing Organizational Change in Public Services: International Issues, Challenges and Cases (Routledge Studies in Organizational Change & Development)
- How to Engage Youth to Drive Corporate Sustainability: Roles and Interventions (DōShorts)
- Hometown Investment Trust Funds: A Stable Way to Supply Risk Capital
- A Guide to Governing Charities: Success in the Boardroom Starts with Asking the Right Questions
Additional info for Conducting a Successful Annual Giving Program: A Comprehensive Guide and Resource
Conducting a Successful Annual Giving Program: A Comprehensive Guide and Resource by Kent E. Dove,Jeffrey A. Lindauer,Carolyn P. Madvig