By Michelle Nash
Read Online or Download Confessions - The Soul of Leadership PDF
Similar nonprofit organisations & charities books
To be had for the 1st time in paperback, Seven Faces of Philanthropy introduces to you the Seven Faces approach—a strong device that permits improvement execs to maximise their effectiveness whilst imminent significant donors for presents. The authors establish and profile seven sorts of significant donors and give you particular thoughts on easy methods to method them.
The most fresh books on organizational development to be written in decades. The reader will stick to within the footsteps of the writer via a number of organisations in the course of a thirty-year trip. you can find a number of how you can reposition a company whereas bettering its status in the neighborhood served.
The Philanthropic brain is predicated on dozens of candid interviews with Canada’s most sensible philanthropists who proportion their own tales and unbelievable insights. you'll find the perspectives of those entire Canadians instructive, interesting, maybe even validating, and positively motivational. The Philanthropic brain is a unprecedented chance to benefit from and be encouraged via Canada’s so much beneficiant members – and to glean the genuine purposes in the back of a few of their biggest donations.
Los Angeles's jap American nationwide Museum, confirmed in 1992, continues to be the one museum within the usa expressly devoted to sharing the tale of usa citizens of eastern ancestry. The nationwide Museum is a distinct establishment that operates in collaboration with different associations, museums, researchers, audiences, and funders.
- Création d'une association (French Edition)
- The Lobbying and Advocacy Handbook for Nonprofit Organizations, Second Edition
- Leadership in the Eye of the Storm: Putting Your People First in a Crisis (Rotman-UTP Publishing)
- Working with Assumptions in International Development Program Evaluation: With a Foreword by Michael Bamberger
- Governance for Collaboratives: A Guide to Resolving Power and Conflict Issues
- Transforming the Character of Public Organizations: Techniques for Change Agents
Additional info for Confessions - The Soul of Leadership
Confessions - The Soul of Leadership by Michelle Nash